Get $2 off of your drinks!
Get $2 off of your drinks!
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
We’re following provincial guidance and have re-opened our dining room.
Rest assured, the health & safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority, and that’s why we’re committed to:
• Frequent cleaning & disinfecting of hard surfaces and high traffic areas
• Providing access to han...
This was delicious. The sauce was spicy without being too hot, and the thickness of the fillets stood up to the assertiveness of the sauce.😉
How to eat Curry? With Rice. This is the most popular way to eat curry in Japan.😁😁😁@37.2degreetea
These takoyaki (Japanese octopus balls) are crispy on the outside, soft and a bit chewy inside, and it tastes absolutely awesome! 😋🥰😍
Our fillets are thick, top quality, fresh, tasty, and perfectly prepared. Our batter is crisp and tasty and a great complement to the fish. Our Chips are prepared just like in England! 😋😋😋
Anyone who is into Japanese food knows that katsu curry is wickedly wonderful. What makes it stand out from other curries is that the meat is breaded and fried before having a luxurious silky curry sauce slathered all over it. 😍😍😍
Authentic Thai Milk Tea @37.2degreetea is a mix of black tea, spices, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk. 😘😘😘
- Shanelle SLocal Asian cafe with yummy drinks, entrees, and snacks. Came here on a Saturday around noon to grab some lunch. You can order ahead online or order in-person. Note if you check in on Yelp, you can get a free topping in your choice of drink. They make the food as it’s ordered, but it only took ~15-20 min to get all our stuff. The popcorn chicken was just the right amount of salty, and very crispy. It came with a sweet chili sauce. The curry pork katsu came with two cutlets, rice, and two potatoes. The curry sauce came on the side, and you can customize the spice level (we opted for spicy). You’ll need to mix the curry sauce as the spice might settle to the bottom. The curry was very flavorful and thick. It pairs well with the crispiness of the breading. The HK milk tea has an unctuous silkiness that was well-complemented by the squishy, fresh boba. The earl grey milk tea my sister ordered was also good and had a pleasant tea flavor, without being overwhelming. Unfortunately the mil...
- Tyler ESlow but quality food and drinks. The food especially was shockingly good, in all honesty. I wasn't expecting that level of flavor from the food but the popcorn chicken and Japanese chicken cutlet over rice (with curry) were delicious. And even though it's slow, it's not absurdly slow; they prepare everything fresh, as far as I can tell, so obviously it's going to take a little longer. Just keep that in mind if you come here. Otherwise, it's a great little cafe.
- Mira JI had the Passion Fruit Smoothie as the Matcha Crepe Cake when I was here with my daughter over the weekend. Neither of us had ever been here before but we always like to try our new places. We both loved everything we tried. Sweet but not too sweet, great flavors, and on top of that the people are nice. I really can’t think of anything we didn’t like. We will absolutely swing by again. 5 stars, I hope they’re around for a long time!